Here are this week’s high 5 sellers:
1. The high vendor was this out of doors lounge chair, a part of the HUGE Overstock.com semi-annual sale. The beige is bought out, sadly, however this navy one remains to be totally stocked! This is a superb sale in the event you’re adorning your out of doors house or simply need to give your property a bit of spring refresh.
2. These toddler women seaside sandals got here in quantity 2! Just $6.88. Fit true to measurement. I grabbed a pair for my soon-to-be three yr previous daughter.
3. This Walmart shirt by Free Assembly is such a steal at $22! Madewell vibes for much less. Fits true to measurement. The white is almost bought out, however black is totally stocked.
4. A coat for under $9.98? It’s true! I personal a puffer vest by this model, Big Chill, and it is superb. So I wager their coats are good, too. Wear it for chilly spring days or put it aside for subsequent season. Comes in three colours.
5. I shared this gorgeous Easter wreath on Instagram Stories, and you really liked it! It’s simply $17.98 and 20″ in diameter. I love the neutral colors and design.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great rest of the weekend! xoBB