No matter how much we plan, prepare, or try to control, there will always be obstacles. Oftentimes, we take these circumstances as a result of us “not being good enough” or not “trying” hard enough. When life happens, many of us give up. However, obstacles don’t have to define your success. They are simply a part of the process.
In this episode, Robin Long shares why we should embrace obstacles as part of the journey. She discusses what it means to “stay stagnant”, the biggest mistakes people make when starting a new workout routine and how to redefine our idea of success. Join Robin in this encouraging and uplifting episode!
Show highlights: what you can look forward to in this episode!
- The most common mistakes women make when starting a workout plan
- How expecting challenges can help us find success
- Reframing our “all or nothing” mindset
- Why we should expect to fall off track
- Life always happens but we can prepare ourselves and not get discouraged
- The secret to finding “success” in your results
- Embracing and reframing your idea of success and failure
- Choosing to look forward instead of looking back
Links in this episode:
Share this podcast episode!
Ready to finally stay consistent with exercise – even when you’re short on time & energy?
Join me for the FREE Creating Healthy Routines Workshop & walk away with an exercise routine you can put into action immediately!